You are welcome to be a part of the BICA family by selecting a location of your choice, to setup an BICA Centre, provided you have a strong inclination, prime location and investable funds. WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS IN PROGRESS. BICA IS INTERESED IN YOU. BICA is looking forward to an association with committed partners to select a franchisee.
BICA Corporate works on the basis of the following criteria:-
- Academic qualification
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial skills ·
- Commitment to full time involvement in running the Centre.
- Sound financial backing.
- Commitment to promotion of new trends in design.
- An urge to be a celebrity
- An Exclusive Franchise would be for four years, and the offer can be renewed depending upon the performance and other relevant terms.
- On selection an Exclusive Franchise is required to pay the Franchise Fee.
- The Exclusive Franchise is required to keep all accounts updated for the information of the Corporate.
- The Exclusive Franchise is required to comply with rules, regulations and guidelines issued by the Corporate.
- The Exclusive Franchise is required to make contribution to the Corporate as Annual Promotion Fee, on time specified, in the form of a demand draft.
The Marketing agency of BICA has done a wide survey by taking a sample from each major town in all the major towns of India. On the basis of the analysis provided by them, the different cities have been divided in four categories i.e. A, B, C and D.
AREA AND LOCATION TO BE CHOSEN
The minimum covered area of the building in which the Centre is proposed to be opened should not be less than 1000 Sq.ft. with full scope of expansion so as to include atleast One Fashion Design Labs. One lab for Interior Design. One room for the Counsellor/Centre Head. One room for the Computer lab and a place for GRE (Guest Relations Executive). The building can be rented or owned by you or it can be taken on lease basis also. But it must be free from any dispute. The place should be in a prime location, within well reach of the students, especially girls who form the major part of our clientele.
To be the BICA Franchisee, you should be able to arrange the infrastructure as per the description of BICA Corporate. Here the investment of capital is not as much of importance, the importance is of an attitude. The attitude towards the fulfillment of your dreams to be the owner of the most prestigious institute of the town.
We provide you with...
A Great business opportunity besides the Name and Fame of BICA.
- The full technical know-how.
- Research and Development work.
- Assistance in recruitment of faculty members.
- Course material of teaching including free orientation of the faculty members from time to time.
- Orientation of the Franchisees from time to time.
- Corporate publicity.
- Marketing Support.
- Assistance in setting up the Centre.
- Assistance in launch of the Centre.
- Assistance in students activities including academics and co-curricular.
- Examination material and diploma Certificates.
- Visit of Guest faculty.
- Audio-visual aids.
- Latest computer software for computer aided teaching and learning.
- Sharing the cost for joint activities.
- Media support for all the students’ activities.
- Publicity materials and stationery/books etc. at subsidized rates.
So be there before time flies and be a part of this exclusive offer. A whole world of opportunity awaits you to enter the beautiful and glamorous world of Fashion, to hob nob with the Celebrities and also to be a celebrity in your own right. This opportunity of a lifetime can be availed by being a part of the BICA family.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF EXCLUSIVE FRANCHISEE
As a Franchisee, your major responsibility will be to run the Centre smoothly right from the grand-gala launch of the Centre as per the customs and procedures of the BICA Corporate. Apart from this the transaction of business with BICA Corporate will also be an exclusive responsibility of yours.
You are required to:
- Recruit faculty as per Corporate guidelines.
- Generate local enquiries and carry out admission schedule.
- Participate in the Events and Advertising carried out by the Corporate.
- Collect fee and other payments in time and furnish the Corporate with all requisite information.